1. Introduction to our terms
Thanks for using Launchr. Launchr is owned and operated by Launchr Pte. Ldt. in Singapore. These terms of service (“Terms”) cover your use and access to the products, services, software, platform, and websites (collectively, “Services”) provided by Launchr and any of our affiliates (collectively, “Launchr”). By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all other terms in any other term sheet or policy. If you are using our Services on behalf of an organization, you agree to these Terms on their behalf. Please note that the statements set forth under the headings “More simply put” are provided as a courtesy solely for your convenience and are not legally binding or otherwise intended to modify these Terms in any way.
You must be of legal age or otherwise able to form a binding contract with Launchr to use the Services. In no event is the use of the Services permitted by those under the age of 13.
2. Trial Offers, Auto-Renewals, and Paid Accounts
Launchr makes available trial offers for the limited use of the Services (each, a “Trial Offer”) to new customers who provide a valid payment instrument, such as a credit card or other payment method. Suppose you choose to start a Trial Offer. In that case, you will automatically join the paid membership you have selected at the end of the Trial Offer, and you authorize Launchr to charge your payment method a recurring membership fee, as applicable. Suppose you wish to use additional Services beyond those included in the Trial Offer. In that case, you may be asked to separately upgrade or purchase those Services before the end of the Trial Offer period. Please visit our different Plans and Service pages for additional details on our available pricing plans.
Launchr may automatically charge you at the end of the trial or for a membership renewal unless you notify us that you want to cancel or downgrade your membership. You can downgrade cancel an auto-renewing paid membership at any time.
To ensure uninterrupted service and to enable you to purchase additional products and services conveniently, Launchr will store and update (e.g., upon expiration) your payment method on file. If we are unable to charge your designated payment method for any reason, we reserve the right to suspend your paid membership until your designated payment method can be charged again. Please note that it is your responsibility to maintain current billing information on file with Launchr.
3. Refund Policy
We want you to be 100% satisfied with our Services. If you are less than satisfied or believe there has been an error in billing, please contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com immediately to help you resolve the issue, provide a refund or offer credit that can be used for future Services.
When contacting us, please include any details relating to the Services you have purchased so that we can ensure you are completely satisfied with your Launchr experience. All refund requests must be made within seven days of delivery of service. If you wish to cancel your membership during the membership period, you may apply to receive a prorated refund for the remaining deliveries, which have not been used. To apply for a refund relating to an ongoing membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not offer refunds on payments we have collected for affiliated services (including without limitation, registered agent services) or other third parties with a role in processing your order. We cannot refund any money paid by you directly to third parties, such as payments made by you directly to any of our partners.
4. Business Filings and subscriptions services
Launchr occasionally partners with other companies or individuals to fulfill orders. You understand and agree that Launchr will share certain personally identifiable information for you with such applicable third-party providers.
Our subscription services will automatically renew for successive terms at the end of each subscription period to ensure uninterrupted service. If you do not opt-out of this auto-renewal program, Launchr will charge the payment method (e.g., credit card, debit card) we have on file and renew you for the service term you selected. Launchr reserves the right to increase all service fees at any time without notification to you.
You may cancel the subscription at any time by contacting Launchr at email@example.com.
If Launchr does not receive full payment, Launchr reserves the right to terminate your subscription service. You agree to bear any risk. Under no circumstances will Launchr be liable or responsible for any damage or inconvenience caused or alleged to be caused by termination or lack of payment.
5. Termination of Membership and Access Restriction
Launchr reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to downgrade or terminate your access to the Services for any reason and at any time without notice. For example, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Services if you are not complying with these Terms, or if you are using the Services in a manner that would expose us to legal liability, disrupt the Services, or disrupt others’ use of the Services.
If Launchr elects to terminate your account, Launchr will notify you at your registered email address. Launchr also reserves the right to modify or discontinue, either temporarily or permanently, any part of its Services with notice. You agree that Launchr will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of your membership in the Services.
6. Ownership and Preservation of Your Documents
By default, Launchr is the sole proprietor of any work we create. Unless the commercial rights explicitly purchased and Services or orders, work cannot be used for commercial purposes. Launchr does not claim ownership of any documents you either provide or upload and store using our Services ("Documents"). You grant permission for Launchr to use your Documents in connection with providing Services to you.
You acknowledge and agree that Launchr may preserve these Documents as well as disclose them if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to accomplish any of the following:
- to comply with legal process, applicable laws, or government requests;
- to enforce these Terms;
- to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or
- to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Launchr, its users, and the public.
You understand that the Service technical processing and transmission, including your content, may involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to connecting networks or devices' technical requirements. You agree that Launchr has no responsibility or liability for deleting or failing to store any content maintained or uploaded by the Services.
7. Consent to Receive Emails
By interacting with Launchr, you agree that you may receive communications from Launchr, such as newsletters, special offers, and account reminders and updates. You also understand that you can remove yourself from these communications by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of the actual email or reaching out to our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Acceptable Use of Communications Services
Our Services include a large number of what are collectively called "Communications Services." These include services such as live chats, comment threads, blog posts, question and answer products, customer service communication forums, calendars, and other message services. You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send, and receive messages or materials proper to and related to the particular Communication Service. When using a Communication Service, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any names, materials, or information that is considered inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful.
- Create a false identity, represent yourself as someone else, sign an agreement as someone else, or on behalf of someone else or otherwise falsify or delete in an uploaded file any significant attributions or notices.
- Upload files containing software or other material protected either by intellectual property laws or by the rights of privacy or publicity except when
- you own or control the necessary rights or
- have received all necessary consents to do so.
- Upload corrupted files, files containing viruses, or any other files that may damage another's computer's operation.
- Advertise, offer to sell, or offer to buy anything for business purposes except to the limited extent any particular Communication Service specifically allows such activity.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Harvest or otherwise collect personally identifiable information about others without their consent.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Although Launchr has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services, we reserve the right, at our discretion, to review and remove materials posted to a Communication Service, in whole or in part. Launchr reserves the right to disclose any materials posted, information, or activity necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
Although Launchr has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services, we reserve the right, at our discretion, to review and remove materials posted to a Communication Service, in whole or in part. Launchr reserves the right to disclose any materials posted, information, or activity necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
9. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
- Use in connection with any legal matter that is frivolous, immaterial or illegal, as determined by Launchr or the Participating agent in their sole discretion;
- Use in connection with any legal issue involving an alleged violent crime;
- Use in connection with any legal matter involving the laws of jurisdictions outside of the Republic Republic of Singapore or its subdivisions;
- Use in connection with any legal issue for which legal counsel currently or prospectively represents you.
- Use in connection with any legal matter that lacks sufficient merit to warrant pursuit or that has been raised an excessive or unreasonable number of times without a change in circumstances;
- Use in connection with any legal matter that directly or indirectly involves any Participating agent other than as your counsel;
- Use in connection with any legal case that directly or indirectly involves Launchr or any of its affiliates, directors, agents, employees, or other Launchr service providers; or
- Use in connection with any legal matter in which your Program Sponsor has an adverse interest, or in which any director, officer, agent, or employee thereof has an adverse interest. For this provision, “Program Sponsor” means any company, organization, or affiliation that purchases or offers on behalf of its members or employees, a Launchr legal plan through wholesale channels, retail channels, or otherwise. Please see your Program Sponsor for additional restrictions.
You may not hack, “scrape” or “crawl” any of Launchr’s website, whether directly or through intermediaries such as
- RSS feeds,
or otherwise access or attempt to obtain any information Launchr has not intentionally made available to you on its website via purchased subscription. Your use of the Launchr website does not entitle you to resell any Launchr content without prior written consent from Launchr.
10. License Grant
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, you are at this moment granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Services as we intend for them to be used. As a registered Launchr user, you are licensed to keep, for your records, electronic or physical copies of documents you have created on Launchr. You may not copy the content of Launchr’s forms or agreements for use or sale outside of Launchr. Launchr reserves any rights not expressly granted in these Terms.
When you transmit user content on Launchr, you grant Launchr and its Partners a
- Fully sublicensable
- Create derivative works from
any such content, including throughout the world in any media. If you submit feedback or suggestions about our Services, we may use your feedback or suggestions without obligation to you.
Resale or unauthorized distribution of materials downloaded from the Launchr website is strictly prohibited. The use of these materials is for your personal or business use. Any resale or redistribution of our materials requires the express, written consent of Launchr.
11. Intellectual Property Rights
Launchr retains all right, title, and interest in and to its products and services, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, service marks, copyrights, photographs, videos, music, and all related intellectual property rights. Except as otherwise provided in this agreement, you may not, and may not permit others to:
reproduce, modify, translate, enhance, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works of any of our products and services;
sell, license, sublicense, rent, lease, distribute, copy, publicly display, publish, adapt or edit any of our products and services; or
Circumvent or disable any security or technological features of our products and services.
The design, text, graphics, and selection and arrangement thereof and services and the legal forms, documents, guidance, and all other content found on our websites (“Service Content”) are copyright © Launchr Pte. Ltd. All rights reserved.
12. Links to Third Party Sites
Launchr’s websites may contain links to third-party resources and businesses on the Internet, called here “links” or “Linked Sites.” Those links are provided for your convenience to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest to you. Launchr does not sponsor and is not legally associated with any third party “linked sites.” Launchr is not legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, official seal, or copyrighted material that may appear in the link.
Launchr does not control, endorse, or monitor the contents of any Linked Site. That includes, without limitation, any further link contained in a Linked Site, and any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Launchr is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. These Terms do not cover your interaction with Linked Sites. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party sites.
If you use any service provided on a Linked Site,
- (a) Launchr will not be responsible for any act or omission of the third party, including the third party’s access to or use of your customer data and
- (b) Launchr does not warrant or support any service provided by the third party.
13. Disclaimer of Representations and Liability
Please read this section carefully as it affects your rights.
The information, software, products, and services made available through Launchr may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Launchr and/or its suppliers may, at any time, make improvements or changes to our Services. Information received via Launchr should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, or financial decisions. You should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation. In short, your use of our Services is at your own risk.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LAUNCHR, AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE SERVICES. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” WE ALSO DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. INFORMATION AND OPINIONS RECEIVED VIA THE WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL
- ITS AFFILIATES,
BE LIABLE FOR ANY
DAMAGES OR ANY
- LOSS OF USE
- OR PROFITS
REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT Launchr HAS BEEN WARNED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
LAUNCHR’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE SERVICES SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE GREATER OF 5,000 THB OR THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO LAUNCHR FOR THE 12 MONTHS PRECEDING THE SERVICES IN QUESTION.
14. Release and Indemnity
On behalf of
- your heirs
- and assigns
To fully release, forever discharge, and hold Launchr, your Program Sponsor and its affiliates and their respective officers, employees, directors, and agents harmless from any losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, rights, claims, and actions of any kind and injury (including death) arising out of or relating to your use of the Service. You agree that this release has been freely and voluntarily consented to, and you confirm that you fully understand what you agree to.
You agree to indemnify and hold Launchr, your Program Sponsor and its affiliates and their respective officers, employees, directors, and agent harmless from any losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, rights, claims, actions of any kind and injury (including death) arising out of any third party claims relating to your use of the Service, your violation of these Terms or your violation of any rights of another.
15. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Launchr concerning the subject matter of these Terms and supersede and replace any other prior or contemporaneous agreements or terms and conditions applicable to the subject matter of these Terms. These Terms create no third-party beneficiary rights.
16. Waiver, Severability, and Assignment
Launchr's failure to enforce a provision is not a waiver of its right to do so later. If a provision is found unenforceable, the Terms' remaining provisions will remain in full effect, and an enforceable term will be substituted, reflecting our intent as closely as possible. You may not assign any of your rights under these Terms, and any such attempt will be void. Launchr may assign its rights to any of its affiliates or subsidiaries or any successor in interest of any business associated with the Services.
We may revise these Terms from time to time and always post the most current version on our website. If a revision meaningfully reduces your rights, we will notify you (by, for example, posting on our blog or this page). By using or accessing the Services after the revisions come into effect, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
If you have any questions or concerns, please visit our Help Page or Contact Us at any time.